Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

CSR conversion

rocco996

So a big thanks to RPM Technik for their conversion from 997.1 to CSR.
The upgrades were as follows;
Turbo front PU
Carbon ducktail
SSK
LTT
Wavetrack LSD
Lightweight flywheel
Sports exhaust (cat back)
Porsche Tequipment Fuchs alloys and Michelin Pilot Sports.

Big improvement, sounds as a 911 should and looks stunning, IMHO!

Before and after pics below.

Rocco996
997CSR

Very nice. Did you think about going for the gen.2 rear bumper/lights whilst your at it? Would finish it off IMO. But very nice nonetheless.

I did think about the rear lights, including the Dectane isysman but the piggy bank is a little sore at present!! Maybe in the future.

Did you manage to see the 996 Ducktail while you was there?

No, i didnt realise there was one, once i saw the ducktail on their CSR I knew i HAD to have it though!

yeah, ive seen the demo a few times now in the 'wild' and it does look good!

Can you see the top of the spoiler in the mirror/out the back window or is it hidden?

looks lovely :thumb:

here is their CSR demo car

BlBGu0EIEAAjoFK.jpg

I do like the gold wheels. I'm tempted to get them painted that colour on mine. (Well GT2RS good colour)

The CSR is great. Those Gold HRE wheels we sorted and are very different to the Gold on the RS wheels...

Chris W said:
The CSR is great. Those Gold HRE wheels we sorted and are very different to the Gold on the RS wheels...

Yeah I can see its different. I'd stick with the GZt2RS colour because RS are the wheels I have on my car.

Yes you can see the top of the spoiler out the rear window :D

Was there at the weekend looking at the 996 prototype, unfortunately the CSR wasnt there though i have a question for you;
With mine, i could use the rear spoiler to gauge where the rear is for reversing, now that you cant really see the spoiler, do you have an issue reversing?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back