Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Kinky Sex

joehog

Fred and Fiona were making passionate love in Fred's Transit van when suddenly Fiona ( being a bit on the kinky side) yells out: "Oh, fat boy, whip me, whip me!"

Fred, not wanting to pass up this unique opportunity, obviously did not have any whips to hand, but in a flash of inspiration, opened the window, snaps the antenna off his van and proceeds to whip Fiona until they both collapse in sado-masochistic ecstasy.

About a week later, Fiona notices that the marks left by the whipping session are not healing and starting to fester a bit so she goes to the doctor.

The doctor takes one look at the wounds and asks: "Did you get these marks having sex?"

Fiona a little too embarrassed that she had even slept with Fred let alone allowed him to indulge in her own kinky desires, eventually admits that, "Yes, I did."

Nodding his head knowingly, the doctor exclaims: "I thought so, because in all my years as a doctor, you've got the worst case of van aerial disease that I've ever seen."

That was quite funny ............ when I first heard it 40 years ago.

:nooo:

joehog said:
Sorry, wasn't around then.....

Venereal disease (VD) jokes were the precursor to yesterday's AIDS jokes. Not sure what the current sexually transmitted infection jokes are homing in on these days!

:grin:
I've actually never heard that.

I'll add some -

2 monkeys in the bath. The first monkey goes 'Ooh Ooh Ooh, aah aah Ooh".
The second monkey says 'If it's too hot mate, just put some cold in".

I've just found out cockfighting is done with chickens. That's 12 months of training wasted.

One for the ladies -
Me : What's the difference between a penis and a chicken drumstick?
Her: I don't know.
Me : Wanna come on a picnic?

I also use this one on my wife as she's 3 years older than me.
'You're so old, when you were young the Dead sea was only ill".

Apologies in advance. :D

: :thumb:

My son from being about 5 had invented this bizarre obvious observational joke which went along these lines, this was usually performed with an audience of around 15 - 20 mums at a kids birthday party or at school before during or after assembly and one spontaneous Christmas nativity whilst waiting for one of the 3 kings to return from the toilet the whole school got it and it went along these lines !

What's pink and fluffy....... PINK FLUFF ?
What's blue and spongy...... A BLUE SPONGE ?
What's brown and pointy...... A TWIG ?

What's Pink and hard 😳........ A pig with a flick knife ?

Obviously you have to be there...... but when 20 mums are thinking one thing and a 5 year old says that the look of relief is priceless

😂

Pink and hard. Those were the days..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back