Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Oor Wullie

Ocean Blue

What can I say? Another triumph for the Master Race!

A major international company was looking to hire someone for an important position, so they interviewed dozens of applicants and narrowed their search down to three people from different parts of the world.

In an attempt to pick one of them, they decided to give them all the same question to answer within 24 hours and the one with the best answer would get the job.

The question was: "A man and a woman are in bed, naked. The woman is lying on her side with her back facing the man, and the man is lying on his side facing the woman's back.

What is the man's name?"

After the 24 hours was up, the three were brought in to give their answers. The first, from the USA , says "My answer is, there IS no answer."

The second, from England, says "My answer is that there is no way to determine the answer with the information we were given."

The third one, from Scotland, says "I'm not exactly sure, but I have it narrowed down to two names. It's either: Willie Turner or Willie Nailer?"

The Scotsman got the job.

.....it could have been Wullie Ryder also :?:

Rubbish, it's Willie Brown [Or Wullie Broon if you're scottish] 8)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back