Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

964 Lemforder track rod ends New FS

backitoff

Silverstone
Pair of New Lemforder (OEM) track rod ends in original box.
Purchased in error from the lovely folk at Design 911 who will not take them back.
£50 delivered.

Email is best
[email protected]
Thanks
Allan

9MLS said:
Why wont they take them back? Distance selling regs!
No, they said it was outside their returns policy timeframe! (We are only talking weeks, not months etc).
I bought them before starting the work on the car. When I started I realised I needed to recondition my rack so I bought complete arms from them.
Same story with the front Polybushes. I mis ordered 2 sets of each. I didn't bother trying to return those as they didn't even bother responding to a constructive email.
Now I try and buy elsewhere, which is unfortunate and inconvenient.

That is piss poor customer service.....................I would take them back, maybe with a restocking fee.

Miserable gits,did they not even offer you a credit note for the amount?

Big Jock said:
Miserable gits,did they not even offer you a credit note for the amount?

They offered me jack!
Hence not wanting to use them.
Ultimately it's their loss as we all know how much there is to do on these cars when err "refreshing' them.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back