Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Is this SC RS rep worth 33k?

anotherGT2

NDS1104580_DPL61T_3.jpg

http://www.charmansautomotive.co.uk/showroom/10/porsche-911/

The paint looks shiny but not great if you look closely, it's got a 3.2 engine and is ultimately an SC with 183,000 miles underneath all the bodywork.

I'm tempted to make an offer on it. I'm not worried about high mileage or the fact it's a mishmash of different cars, I love the look of it and I'd ideally keep it long term.

What do you guys reckon it's worth?

That looks fantastic in one of the greatest colours of all time.

These are so hard to price. Personally I'd pay around £29,000 if it all checks out..

Are you going to go see it?

anotherGT2 said:
I'm not worried about high mileage or the fact it's a mishmash of different cars, I love the look of it and I'd ideally keep it long term.

:floor:

That looks pimp, I wouldn't say no to that myself! :D

As he said ! .. if it all checks out as good , avvv it ..... YOLO !!

check out discussions on DDK & IB about this car so you go in with your eyes open :eh!:

hot66 said:
check out discussions on DDK & IB about this car so you go in with your eyes open :eh!:

I talked to someone who's been to see it the other day, I don't think I'll bother going to view it.

I might pay £3.3k for it! :p

That car used to belong to Jevvy on IB and rennlist. It was sold for considerably less than £10k, maybe half that AFAIK. Maybe seek him out and ask what he thinks, he is a top bloke. The car wasn't in the best condition so they've done a lot to it but not sure about £32k :eek:

Lightweight front GRP wings = Read cheap fibreglass :floor:

Excuse the thread revival but I went with a mate to look at some 2.7RS reps at 911 Rennsport yesterday. He's bought one but they're pretty busy now and probably won't have another one finished for a few months.

If anyone knows of one coming up for sale let me know.

Ideal spec, 3.2 Carrera with 915 box, any colour/spec considered :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back