Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Pair of Roadsterbag suitcases for 997 c2

Simonc

Nurburgring
Before I list on the bay, I have a pair of suitcases which slot perfectly into the front luggage space of a 996/7 c2. Only used a couple of times so in near perfect condition. Pictures can be found on the following site
Retail for £140, on offer for £80 collection from North London or postage at cost

From their website
http://www.roadsterbag.co.uk/Porsche-Roadsterbag-luggage.html

Roadsterbag suitcase set (all models) for Porsche 911 996/997

With this two-piece suitcase set you can travel with maximum luggage. Our Roadsterbag luggage set fits perfectly into the 911. With the max-volume-system the suitcases even use the chamfer of the boot. The colour of the suitcase set matches perfectly with the colour of the 911 boot. Due to a metal-pvc-bondframe the suitcases are extremly light but nonetheless inherently stable. High quality material and finishing, documentbag, lockable with a zip, adress label, inside tiebands and a flat mesh with zip combine a good design with an easy to handle product.

These are the original Roadsterbag suitcases which can be identyfied by the metal emblem and the Roadsterbag Logo in the inside lining.

This suitcase set can not be compared to conventional suitcases.

Thanks for looking

I assume no good for the 4wd front boot which is smaller than the 2wd ones? I see dire warnings about comparing them to conventional suitcases. Any idea what happens if you do?

MC

MisterCorn said:
I assume no good for the 4wd front boot which is smaller than the 2wd ones? I see dire warnings about comparing them to conventional suitcases. Any idea what happens if you do?

MC

Only for c2 due to depth.
Mistercorn you know you should never compare something which sounds German and is designed to fit in a Porsche with something conventional.
However it's on their site so must be true! To me they look like normal suitcases, that fortunately fit in the front. Got to love artistic license! :D

Hi Simon,

I've only just spotted this post, do you still have the luggage or have you sold it?

Thanks

Nathan

Hi, Still available, not had a chance to stick on the bay yet. They are yours if you want them :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back