Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Where can I get a plate that says 911 on it?

mcwullie

Trainee
As the title says I have looked on the DVLA website but no number 911 comes up. There must be 1,000's of them out there or in the databanks.

The other plate sellers have them but nothing that suits!! any ideas??

Phoned DVLA but no option to enquire about a plate.

My Ideal plate would be (Any Letter)911 MCW

The usual number plate vendors such as regtransfers. www.regtransfers.co.uk also lots for sale on eBay. Just google car registrations for sale and lots will pop up. Best of luck. Ps remember you can haggle with these companies. They are mostly operating as a middle man between the buyer and the seller so start low!

Also might be worth checking the dvla auction site as that is where they sell the more valuable plates

mcwullie said:
As the title says I have looked on the DVLA website but no number 911 comes up. There must be 1,000's of them out there or in the databanks.

The other plate sellers have them but nothing that suits!! any ideas??

Phoned DVLA but no option to enquire about a plate.

My Ideal plate would be (Any Letter)911 MCW

I found my purfik plate 6 months ago 911 MH, i bid on it for a month but the gits wouldn't budge, i still think about it all the time, but hey ho, i brought something else . 202 MJH.

martinhodson said:
I found my purfik plate 6 months ago 911 MH, i bid on it for a month but the gits wouldn't budge, i still think about it all the time, but hey ho, i brought something else . 202 MJH.
At least with this you can move it from car to car. With that other, only from 911 to 911 really.

~ Maxie

Yes it always makes me chuckle (and sympathetic of people hit by the recession at the same time ) the amount of lower end 4x4s i see with an X5 private plate on :-|

I recommend crayons. 8)

5983f911a63892f91bbc6b89a8c70b8e.jpg

Rockunrolla said:
Yes it always makes me chuckle (and sympathetic of people hit by the recession at the same time ) the amount of lower end 4x4s i see with an X5 private plate on :-|

I've always thought they're just winding up X5 owners!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back