Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PCM Update

Can anyone post pics of the new maps ?

and the drop down menu that is mentioned.

PCM Update -- Had mine done yesterday , cant say i noticed the difference ,

Did have a Diesel Panamera for the day , which was surprising -- a 2 ton oil tanker with a saturn V rocket under the bonnet ! Quite impressive

What can i look for to see whats changed on the PCM ?

Extra zoom levels, full postcode entry and...er...an updated map :dont know:

chimp911 said:
Extra zoom levels, full postcode entry and...er...an updated map :dont know:

Yes got it now , had a play at lunch time , its all there
drop downs , tons of options , split screens etc

Yeah I saw the split screens but thought they had always been there :oops: :coat:

njm500 said:
Can anyone post pics of the new maps ?

and the drop down menu that is mentioned.

Will have a crack tonight get some various shots , played around with it last night allows you to drag the map with fingers --quite good , zooming seems easier

Came in in other car today , apparently we are getting Sahara storms and cars are getting smothered in dust and as was cleaned over weekend -left in garage today so will ahve a stab this evening

Can anyone who's had this done on a 991 tell me what the latest software version is.
I picked up a 2012(62) 991 on Friday and it has full postcodes, but I don't know if it has the latest maps/version

Thanks

2012 model year 991 can be updated as it has no 7 digit post code search
2013 model year has the updated search and maps.

see if yours accepts a 7 digit post code which should tell you whether you can update it

Thanks mark. It's got 7 figure post codes, so I guess it's updated, but it's 2013 model year,

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back