Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Brand New Porsche Design Glasses

thenwood

Hi guys, apologies for signing up in order to sell, but i feel i have something enthusiasts of the brand may be interested in. A bit of an odd one but i have some brand new porsche design eyewear glasses i need to move on.

i bought them the end of last year from harrods porsche design, cost me £255, receipt here but useless as too late to return.

but they have been never used, worn anything ever since so i may aswell shift as i need a parking permit for the new car

heres some photos but the proper spec can be found here

http://www.pdeyewear.com/eyewear.aspx?cat=eyewear

full guarantee and everything as new, pastil lens still in so will need to be taken to have prescription put in as usual.

so for anyone who wears glasses heres a right little bargain at £140 ( the price of a permit in chelsea :) )

Very nice chum but a bit hexy for me in terms of price. I was thinking more Hackney street permit price :dont know:

in fairness there might be slight movement on the price but they are still available at retail for the shown price, so its a nice saving for someone somewhere :)

would you believe me if i told you its actually 16 pounds more to park for a year in hackney?

I will bid £80 shipped to me...I will pay by paypal but not as a gift!.

Adrian :thumb:

Elvis Costello called he wants his glasses back!

isysman said:
Elvis Costello called he wants his glasses back!

Thats cos he owes them to Clark Kent

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back