Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Goodwood 2014 Sunday Breakfast Club Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porsche News

Goodwood 2014 Sunday Breakfast Club Calendar

EVERY PETROL-HEAD'S PERFECT SUNDAY STARTS HERE

BREAKFAST-CLUB-LOGO_BLUE.png

http://grrc.goodwood.com/section/breakfast-club/

Often copied but never bettered, the Goodwood Breakfast Club follows a simple recipe – awesome cars (and bikes!), inspiring location, passionate people... and a hearty breakfast, too. No wonder it's often described as the petrol-head's perfect Sunday – and the best excuse yet invented for an early-morning spin through the Sussex countryside in a favourite car. Better yet, it's free to all!

Five meetings have been confirmed for the 2014 Breakfast Club calendar, on the first Sundays of May, June, August, October and November. There are no meets in April, July and September because of the proximity to, respectively, the 72nd Members' Meeting (29-30 March), the Festival of Speed (26-29 June) and the Goodwood Revival (12-14 September).

2014 BREAKFAST CLUB CALENDAR

04 MAY – SUPERCAR SUNDAY

Ultimate high-performance machines – both cars and bikes – and the greatest free supercar show on the planet?

01 JUNE – SOFT-TOP SUNDAY

Anything but the roof! Classic and modern soft-tops, T-tops, targas, and 'no-tops-at-all', resplendent in the Sussex summer sunshine!

03 AUGUST – THOROUGHBRED SUNDAY

Turning the clock back to the golden era of the Goodwood Motor Circuit, this is the big day for pre-1966 cars and bikes. Motoring nostalgia doesn't get better than this

05 OCTOBER – HOT HATCH SUNDAY

Everything from classic early GTis to Group B refugees and Perspex-windowed track day warriors. If it is designed to go (and not just for show), bring it to Hot Hatch Sunday

02 NOVEMBER – VEE-POWER SUNDAY

New for 2014, a Breakfast Club dedicated to the glory that is the vee engine – ­from vee twin motorcycles to mighty V16 Cadillacs

grrc_logo-mono-b.png

WHAT IS THE GOODWOOD BREAKFAST CLUB?

A Sunday morning open-house at the historic Goodwood Motor Circuit in West Sussex, when enthusiasts of all ages and all marques get together to share their passion for all things automotive.

THE BEST 'FREE' DAY OUT!

It's a no-cost, all-welcome motoring show where the visitors and their machines are the stars. There's no driving – apart from what we hope will be a delightful early-morning run to the circuit on some of Sussex's finest roads.

THE THEMES

Each Breakfast Club has a unique theme, ranging from supercars to soft-tops to pre-1966 cars. New for 2014 is Vee-Power Sunday, a celebration of everything on two and four wheels powered by a vee-engine. It doesn't matter if bringing a special car to show or just coming along for a look, the spectacle is just as awesome.

And of course the morning wouldn't be complete without a hearty organic Goodwood breakfast. That's one of the options in a range of catering facilities available. Depending on weather, other attractions may include flying displays and (at extra cost) karting and Goodwood's drift experience.

Now in its ninth year, the Goodwood Breakfast Club is firmly established as a 'must attend' event for thousands of car and motorcycle connoisseurs. No wonder it's known as the petrol-head's perfect Sunday – and one of the country's best free days out.

http://grrc.goodwood.com/section/breakfast-club/

Attachments

• bc_grr_calendar_600_518.jpg
    bc_grr_calendar_600_518.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 359
http://www.goodwood.co.uk/breakfast-club/whats-on/events/bc-supercar-sunday.aspx

Hello,

I know at least 25 of us met up last year for a blast down to Goodwood supercar Sunday breakfast meet, anyone interested this year Sunday 04th May. I couldn't find a thread for this so apologies if there is one out there.

We met in a pub before hand and drove down in convoy but can't remember the name. Hope they are letting 911s in this year.

1) 911KSM - Kevin

ive registered with it for goodwood but havnt heard anything --maybe 911's not the right category :-(

Would be happy to meet up though , where do you go from

Re: Goodwood Supercar Sunday 04th May.

1. 911KSM - Kevin
2. Maxie

Re: Goodwood Supercar Sunday 04th May.

1. 911KSM - Kevin
2. Maxie
3. rickyneil - hopefully I'll find the pub to meet at this year!

I have this pencilled in, just need to get through MOT in a fortnight.

Trying to get my car registered for the breakfast club and its having none of it. Anyone else having the same problems? Anyway, shall attend.

1. 911KSM - Kevin
2. Maxie
3. rickyneil - hopefully I'll find the pub to meet at this year!
4. robertdover

All registered, see if I've got a spot now. Will be going whatever.

I've registered with Goodwood but no reply back from them. Has anyone else had a response back from Goodwood yet?

Kevin.

Had my confirmation of entry email come back today. See you there.

Goodwood don't like 911UK since we had the famous stand-off two years ago.
Rallyemean and I got kicked off Concorde, and Clinchy was rolling about in the sheiks gold plated bed, on his Boeing 707.

This was followed up by us getting slung out of an adjoining carpark by their security.

Happy days.

Are you thinking of Brooklands?

Your losing it Paul.. :help:

Is a 993 a supercar?? I don't think so, lovely as they are

Just got my acceptance too :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member