Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Goodbye Tango. Hello Cayman R

Dave

My Garage has changed.

http://www.911virgin.com/porscheforsale/822/CaymanRPDK(SportPlus)/

I will miss the orange Cayman Sport but really am looking forward to getting this next week. I may have to bring two cars to trackdays in the future

:)

Wow! Amazing car Dave - very well specced also....look forward to seeing it sometime. Seems as though the Cayman bug has bitten you hard.

~ Maxie :thumbs:

Nice one Buffy :thumb:

Maxie said:
Wow! Amazing car Dave - very well specced also....look forward to seeing it sometime. Seems as though the Cayman bug has bitten you hard.

~ Maxie :thumbs:

nice looking Cayman R

822_Porsche_For_Sale_caymankzz1_1.jpg

:thumb:

Immaculate! Looks well cared for.. :thumb:

Nice one Dave, what are the plans for it this year?

Looks great Dave, congrats ...I'll look out for it :thumb:

beauty, had one of them when my Cayman S was in service, lovely!

Nice one :thumb:

Who on earth buys a £60k+ car brand new and sells it with so few hours / miles on the clock. :eek: :?:

Even my best 'man maths' couldn't justify what that 76 hours of fun and 2,600 miles must have cost. :nooo:

I think I can honestly say that's the best looking Cayman I've ever seen!

Chris.

You WILL enjoy those fabulous seats, ask me how I know. :D

you know what you need to do now don`t you?

:D

Looks superb Dave.

Not paid too much attention to the Cayman R's but is the delete of the cowl over the dials standard, looks a little unusual, in a wierd but not unpleasant way?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back