Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What did you buy your 993 this week ?

Hi

A years tax this week, plus I have a ultra racing strut brace and 4 uniroyal rainsport 2's (Kimbos suggestion I think) waiting to go on when I get back at the end of the month.

Cant wait!

Berni

A years Insurance with Classic Line :thumb:

Now how to spend my 3,000 mile allowance :grin:

Becker Grand Prix arrived today. Anyone know the best place to get an iPod connection lead?

Millomboy said:
Becker Grand Prix arrived today. Anyone know the best place to get an iPod connection lead?

I ended up getting one from german ebay last year. They certainly seem harder to get and more expensive than they were 5 years ago.

Make sure you get a genuine Becker one. There are cheaper clones but they don't have the full iPod functionality from what I have read :?:

Thanks Jonttt. Will give it a go.

a silver coloured Gemballa gauge face for the rev-counter.

f3ef272b0543b6dc.jpg

Sod it. Decided to go deeper into my pockets than listed above!

Bought some new rubber for the rears!

Got round to fitting this radio. Took old Sony, plus a load of wires, and CD player out. Sorry about the misaligned lighter.

Attachments

• img_0839lo_408.jpg
    img_0839lo_408.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 12,981
9MLS said:
Whats that slot on the top for? :D

Best of Boney M party tape...

Have to say, sound is great. Installation by (I assume) PCGB of the OE Sony was blooming poor: miles of cable, loads of insulation tape and many adapters. Taken out about 2kg of junk.

I must look up output on this. Deffo better by a long shot

Two new batteries for the Cab - one which didn't fit ( Varta F18) :sad: and a replacement which does (Varta E44 ) :D - 5yr warrenty, next day delivery and very competitive price from Battery Megastore. All ready for a summer of roof down driving....then roof up again when it showers...then down again etc etc

And finally for March......

Big Ovals!

dommorton said:
Ok I guess this qualifies as this week.

Just dropped mine off to my trusted independent for the following:

Full Service, MOT and annual inspection, to include:
Oil and Filters
Gearbox Oil Change
Front Diff Oil Change
Brake and Clutch Fluid Change
Plugs
Fuel Filter
Oil Tank Sender Gasket

Plus whatever else they may alert me to.

All done and collected today.

Needed a set of new belts in addition to the above.

Bill stung a little, but actually pretty good value considering the amount of work and parts involved.

Also no fear of anything having been skipped with my trusted Indy.

Just got Koni FSDs for the turbo and ordered RS motor mounts from Porsche Reading. Have convinced my wife these are consumables and hence essential.........

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron2325
Back