Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What did you buy your 993 this week ?

Nothing this week.

Quite a bit in recent weeks, and a fair bit more in the week to come...

Glad to see 993s coming out of hibernation :thumb:

New tiptronic cooler pipes, cooler matrix and steering arm bushes :thumb:

Tank of juice and ready for action !

A new rear carrera badge
:thumb:

Koni FSD's, M033 Springs, Top Mounts, ARB's, Sebro discs, Textar Pads, Caliper refurb, ATE Super Blue and Instrument dial refurb ( change to white) all by Wednesday!

No budget for next week I'm afraid.......

New sheepskin wash mit.

Reinsured.
Mobil one oil sticker (type 993)
New rear wiper arm
High level brake light strip
All fitted recently.

I've got a Becker Grand Prix with iPod kit and mic, that I keep meaning to get fitted. It was only due to the exposure of the ridiculous consensus of opinions on this forum, that I considered changing the one I installed 4 odd years ago. Now, I don't like the look of the one in the dash as it's not "period". The Becker looks better but can't play music wirelessly from my phone. Decisions, decisions..

New front tyres looming along with another service. I have visions of service agents draining honey coloured oil from the gizzards of 993's and then using said, untainted oil in the next car.

RS gear shifter/fork/solid rod, Carnewal front protection bar, and finally fitted the Becker GP unit I bought months ago.

All in time for a day at Brands on Monday. :p

highway said:
Reinsured.
New rear wiper arm
High level brake light strip
All fitted recently.

I've got a Becker Grand Prix with iPod kit and mic, that I keep meaning to get fitted. It was only due to the exposure of the ridiculous consensus of opinions on this forum, that I considered changing the one I installed 4 odd years ago. Now, I don't like the look of the one in the dash as it's not "period". The Becker looks better but can't play music wirelessly from my phone. Decisions, decisions..

New front tyres looming along with another service. I have visions of service agents draining honey coloured oil from the gizzards of 993's and then using said, untainted oil in the next car.

Weren't you about to sell it just a couple of months ago :?:

£5 spent a few weeks ago by cheque made out to 'DVLA Swansea' for my car's full vehicle records. The information arrived back today and has made interesting reading.

highway said:

Where did you get that Highway ?

Write off preceding full glass out respray come to light?

:D

I'm not selling until Kim does.

mohitos said:
highway said:

Where did you get that Highway ?

These are the reprints I have a few of :thumb: not quite as per original. Close. No Cigar.

After filling up with V power I added the required amount of Ethomix to counteract the effect of Ethonal which will turn our engines into cheese. 5% Ethonal now 10% coming soon.

Tyres

Some new tyres....

The wheels are off for a respray and four new tyres and it would be rude not to fit a new set of wheel valves as well.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back