Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sad

Kimbo

Paul Ricard
...nice car as well.

Attachments

• screen_shot_2014_02_28_at_133951_619.jpg
    screen_shot_2014_02_28_at_133951_619.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 4,024
J Qorsh. Good taste in cars.

So sad when this happens, one sees it on £40K plus cars which I find amazing. Spend £40K on a car, then spend £350 on a shyte plate, move the digits around to make it look even shyter!

His engine mounts are fecked too!

Do the police not pull people over for plates like that? I've never heard of anybody actually having their collar felt over it, but there sure are a lot of rules about plates :dont know:

Jesus, the thing I dislike the most is the Porsche badge on the plate. I would not be surprised if you caught the yellow bit in the light and it had loads of Porsche badges as a hologram background option, or small print at the bottom detailing the engine size, number of valves etc, just like guys put on number plates of Fords and Vauxhalls 20 years ago, along with the makers badge, and hey! what about 'old english' lettering! anyone remember that? my god that was something else, or even '3D' which actually meant 'half shaded' in real life, and what about Italic? that never looked good, or the moronic 'bubble' shaped cartoon letters normally on a car with Ronal teddy bear alloys, I'm not kidding look 'em up, 'Ronal teddy bear', from the world of people who tried to 'colour code' their cars by spraying the grey plastic bits with Halfords aerosols, only to stand there, on some grim stonechip estate, watching it all flake off as the morning sun details their sheer stupidity.

And what's with the 'P' span round, I don't even have a key on this thing to do that on this post, it's obviously considered so bad an idea that laptop makers won't let you do it.

Am sure someone else can be harsher on the guy, i have not even used any *'s and I'm sober.
:nooo:

Ahem...

Yoo hoo, Deathstar???? You are needed here matey bigtime.
:thumbs:

Had to look at that so many times before I worked out what it was actually supposed to say. Any old number will work I suppose.

2LOB

Might get one for my Mercedes - 8ERC ought to do it!

or for the Freelander E9AND?

Hypocritical as I have a private plate, I don't space it stupidly it's just M8 LOB and I don't care for it particularly anymore either (but I'm not paying 80 sheets to take it off). I confess to having it as M 8LOB in the past and only ever got told once that it wasn't legal. All standard font and plate size etc. so they didn't worry but a pedantic copper could make a fuss. Rules are rules at the end of the day.

clarkycat said:
J 'Ronal teddy bear', from the world of people who tried to 'colour code' their cars by spraying the grey plastic bits with Halfords aerosols, only to stand there, on some grim stonechip estate, watching it all flake off as the morning sun details their sheer stupidity.
:floor:

I have actually seen only one set of those alloys in the flesh so to speak.

Strange that they never really caught on :dont know:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back