Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New owner, 991 agate grey cabriolet !

MJA997 said:
Brilliant, you're 991 is a beauty, the cab looks better than ever.

Every new generation of 911 gets "critiqued" by the 911 "enthusiast community". The 996 and 997 got a their fair share and with the 991 some reckon it doesn't drive like a 911 :roll: and is too big (it's a couple of inches longer) :dont know:

Enjoy that fabulous car, let's hope we get some decent weather this spring/summer :thumbs:

Yea wasn't even looking at the cabs tbh tho when I took one for a test drive I thought it added abit more fun to the whole thing. As for the way she's a weeee bit longer I can't see the fuss in it and the only person that complains about a few inches is usually a woman, tho that's me hooked now on the porsche

gred said:
ragpicker said:
Oh, and the 991 is too big in my opinion but I would love a GT3 (with uprated fire extinguishers of course) :grin:

So, 996tt is 4435/1830/1295
991 is 4490/1805/1293

Not a lot in it I'd say...

:eek:

Really???

OMG. Just goes to show how much presence the 991 has then! It looks miles bigger to me than those before it.

Just shows how wrong I can be!

I'm sure you've got a truly fabulous motor and porsche do some lovely grey colours too! :thumb:

Fox Terrier said:
Even though the 991 is slightly longer than the 997 if you multiply w x h x l you'll find it fills a slightly smaller space. :thumbs:

Good job maths isn't your primary skill!

~ Maxie :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back