Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

bypass exhaust mod on a cayenne 2004?

moss

ive got the 911 and have the bypass mod and gives the exhaust a lovely tone, just purchased a cayenne s 4.5 v8 to go along with the 911, can they also have a bypass mod to give that lovely note.. or is it best to just buy a sports exhaust on the cayenne
thanks

Bypass does exist and sounds really rather mental. Straight through pipes on an engine like that isn't subtle :grin: I was searching the net a while ago for this when I was wondering what a "Cayenne RS" would have been like - straight through pipes, lighter wheels, light weight carpets, 4 bucket seats....you get the idea :D

They say a little knowledge is dangerous so correct me if I am wrong but I only had mine a few days!

Reading paperwork that come with my turbo S there is a suggestion that mine has secondary Cat bypass or decat (no sure if thats correct!). Either way it really burbles when stationary and sounds nice when you drive off apparently!

I dont think its overly loud but possibly far from subtle!

I plan to video it as some point as other may have better idea of what has been done!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back