Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Video: 991S - 6 months owner review

:thumb:

He comes across really good in the videos, quite funny too :lol:

Def would like a 991 if ever funds permitted...shape has grown on me over time. 8)

Would be interesting to see updates throughout his ownership, every 6 months to when he sells up (assuming he does). Must say I'm surprised how many problems he's had (although to be fair it is over 12k miles...) - passenger window noise, issues with starting the car, wing mirrors re-adjusting themselves... He seems very pleased with the cup holders though... :grin:

... I'd love a PDK 991 to have as my daily runaround.... :)

Brilliant, great insight for mere morals from a mere mortal who doesn't show-off or come over like he thinks his opinions must be right. He's more sanguine about the niggles than I would be, but I still want one just as much :grin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back