Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What next for 991 owners?

Porsche 997s gen2 said:
dipesh.tank said:
Porsche 997s gen2 said:
dipesh.tank said:
Porsche 997s gen2 said:
Had one for a short while . Great car but I still prefer my 911 : )

Wow is that bianco fuji or bianco italia? How long did you keep the car for?

Bianco fuji pearl white . Great car but gets too much attention . The noise it makes is truly intoxicating ! Had it for a year .

Very nice car. I enquired about that paintwork and its a £12k extra option. How did you find the 458 over speed bumps?

I've got some speed bumps around me , never had any problems .

How did you find the 458 as a daily driver? My 991 is brilliant as a DD

dipesh.tank said:
niall said:
dipesh.tank said:
Very nice 430, f1 or manual?

Thanks guys. It is F1, which suits the car tbh given the software/electronic diff etc.

Bet it sounds amazing especially when downshifting like an F1 car :D

Sounds great! Love that blip of the throttle! Not double clutch but still plenty fast.

Porsche 997s gen2 said:

I think they are such different cars that it is difficult to compare them. I still love Porsches and would consider a 991 as a daily driver and for having something that I can hoon around in whatever the weather!

dipesh.tank said:
Porsche 997s gen2 said:
dipesh.tank said:
Porsche 997s gen2 said:
dipesh.tank said:
Porsche 997s gen2 said:

Wow is that bianco fuji or bianco italia? How long did you keep the car for?

Bianco fuji pearl white . Great car but gets too much attention . The noise it makes is truly intoxicating ! Had it for a year .

Very nice car. I enquired about that paintwork and its a £12k extra option. How did you find the 458 over speed bumps?

I've got some speed bumps around me , never had any problems .

How did you find the 458 as a daily driver? My 991 is brilliant as a DD

It's not really a daily driver car IMHO . The porsche is . it would be if I lived in Beverly Hills :grin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back