Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What next for 991 owners?

chimp911 said:
458 is definitely on my bucket list :cloud9: but at the moment it's more likely that I'll keep my porker and get a 430 for weekends instead :grin:

I've very little interest in the current 911 with the possible exception of the GT3 (RS) - that's not to say I don't like the 991, far from it, just that it doesn't seem to offer enough over my 997 to justify the additional layout...

I hear that. As a weekend tool the 430 is IMHO a better proposition than a 991 (as you say except maybe for the GT3). I replaced my Turbo with a 430 and have not looked back.

niall said:
chimp911 said:
458 is definitely on my bucket list :cloud9: but at the moment it's more likely that I'll keep my porker and get a 430 for weekends instead :grin:

I've very little interest in the current 911 with the possible exception of the GT3 (RS) - that's not to say I don't like the 991, far from it, just that it doesn't seem to offer enough over my 997 to justify the additional layout...

I hear that. As a weekend tool the 430 is IMHO a better proposition than a 991 (as you say except maybe for the GT3). I replaced my Turbo with a 430 and have not looked back.

:envy: pics please!

Had one for a short while . Great car but I still prefer my 911 : )

Attachments

• image_637.jpg
    image_637.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 3,707
Porsche 997s gen2 said:

Attachments

• image_602.jpg
    image_602.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 3,703
dipesh.tank said:
Very nice 430, f1 or manual?

Thanks guys. It is F1, which suits the car tbh given the software/electronic diff etc.

Porsche 997s gen2 said:

Wow is that bianco fuji or bianco italia? How long did you keep the car for?

dipesh.tank said:
Porsche 997s gen2 said:

Bianco fuji pearl white . Great car but gets too much attention . The noise it makes is truly intoxicating ! Had it for a year .

Porsche 997s gen2 said:
dipesh.tank said:
Porsche 997s gen2 said:

Bianco fuji pearl white . Great car but gets too much attention . The noise it makes is truly intoxicating ! Had it for a year .

Very nice car. I enquired about that paintwork and its a £12k extra option. How did you find the 458 over speed bumps?

dipesh.tank said:
Porsche 997s gen2 said:
dipesh.tank said:
Porsche 997s gen2 said:

Very nice car. I enquired about that paintwork and its a £12k extra option. How did you find the 458 over speed bumps?

I've got some speed bumps around me , never had any problems .

Porsche 997s gen2 said:
dipesh.tank said:
Porsche 997s gen2 said:
dipesh.tank said:
Porsche 997s gen2 said:

I've got some speed bumps around me , never had any problems .

Thats good cos didn't want to pay £2500 for the lift system either

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stinkyspanner
Back