Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 C4S Exclusive edition, PICS ADDED

911uk-HatfieldExclusive51of92.jpg

911uk-HatfieldExclusive49of92.jpg

911uk-HatfieldExclusive47of92.jpg

911uk-HatfieldExclusive46of92.jpg

911uk-HatfieldExclusive45of92.jpg

911uk-HatfieldExclusive44of92.jpg

911uk-HatfieldExclusive43of92.jpg

911uk-HatfieldExclusive42of92.jpg

911uk-HatfieldExclusive41of92.jpg

911uk-HatfieldExclusive40of92.jpg

looks good!

That black GT2 rep/RSR is a real mishmash, the wheels don't fit the arches etc

"good from far, far from good"

I know the 991 has got its haters, but that's just rude!

911uk-HatfieldExclusive51of92.jpg

Good spot.

On the evening one of the big hitters from Zuffenhausen, I forget his name, delivered his spiel launching the exclusive C4S whilst standing under the nose of the WW2 Bomber you see in that picture. I wonder if the event planners could forsee the irony.

Much like the possible improvements to Slough if it were to receive an A-bomb, Dresden is so much nicer now :thumb:

Of course that sort of town-planning is more of an art than a science, witness Coventry.

What a fantastic night and location, thanks Hatfield. Pzero, glad I wasn't the only one to think of the irony, I was watching the speeches from stage left with an eyefull of the quote on the Lancaster :D
3729955889_5ecec833b1_n.jpg

Porsche has revealed the 911 Carrera 4S Exclusive Edition during a promotional video highlighting the services of its Exclusive Customer Centre in Zuffenhausen.

Developed for flagship dealer Porsche Centre Hatfield in the UK, just five examples will be created, each featuring exclusive grey paintwork and the Sport Design kit, which consists of a front apron with additional air intakes and a raised rear wing that attaches to the factory item. Moving to the interior, the cabin has been upholstered in premium leather, while the arm rest and sill plates are embossed with Union Flags.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back