Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For Sale: PCM1 & Disc, Exhaust tips, Original Cupholder

mazza

Sao Paulo
Hi all,

Having just upgraded my alloys and sound system recently (which I will detail later) I have some of the original equipment for sale. I haven't uploaded any pics, but please pm me with you email address and I can send pics. I can post all items except for the wheels which would need to be collected ideally from Dunstable, Beds.

1) PCM1 head unit - 996.642.104.04 £250
full working order, including phone part, screen is good, and have the security code and manual!

2) PCM navigation disc - 996.642.030.00 £25
3 disc set of Western Europe, good condition with original sleeve.

3) CDC-3 changer - (part number is under the bracket!) SOLD
Full working order, the sliding door has come loose but once in place is fine, complete with bracket.

4) Standard exhaust tips - £45
Upgraded to the GT3 ones so have my original ones here for sale, good condition.

5) centre console horseshoe - 996.552.233.06 & centre air vents with housing for single din stereo and air con 996.552.268.01 & retracting cupholder 996.552.184.00
Bought this as wanted to change have the cupholder from the facelift version, didn't fit in the end, used parts but very good condition £100 for the lot.

6) Turbo twist alloys - 993.362.140.04 & 993.362.134.06 SOLD
Fancied a change to the GT3 design sport alloys (many thanks Chris at Exel!) so have my old wheels for sale, overall condition is ok, each wheel has either some kerbing or laquer peeling and would ideally need a refurb. No centre caps, come with PZeros N4, fronts have about 3.5mm but rears are barely legal.

Thanks for looking!

Updated thread as some items have been sold, will accept offers for the other items...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geoffrey Fickle
Back