Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

On dash display Key 1 meaning ?

Porsche 997s gen2

Hi ladies and gentlemen . Pls can someone tell me what this means ? I'm a new porsche owner and need help from the you guys !
Key 1 code came on once I came back home from drive and pulled key out of ignition . Now I've come back into car and started it and its gone ??
Thank you : )

Porsche 997s gen2 said:
Hi ladies and gentlemen . Pls can someone tell me what this means ? I'm a new porsche owner and need help from the you guys !
Key 1 code came on once I came back home from drive and pulled key out of ignition . Now I've come back into car and started it and its gone ??
Thank you : )

Each ignition key coded to the car has its own number, which is then used to distinguish between keys (and drivers) if you have the seat and mirror position memory option.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back