Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted: Roof Bars and Bike Carrier for 997

wilfmannion

Hi
I'm looking to buy a set of roof bars for my 05 plate 997 plus a bike carrier. Happy to buy separately if necessary.

Cheers
Dave

Hi

I have the following for sale:
Thule WingBar Edge 9594 with Kit 3100 Fixpoint XT

These fit Porsche 996 and 997 coupes. I do not have any bicycles carriers for sale but you can buy these easily.

I bought these about 2 months ago with the intention of carrying my bike on my 996. I've now changed my mind and bought a second car so I'll use that for bike carrying.

All the stuff if totally brand new and in unopened Thule boxes. I tried to get a refund from the shop but they wouldn't take it as it's over their 28 day returns policy.

I paid about £220 I think. I'm open to decent offers.

PM me if interested.

Thanks, Giles

I've got an extra genuine Porsche cycle carrier still in the box and never used if you're interested. I bought two but only ever used one so it's just sat in my garage. Make me an offer.

Cheers Scott

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back