Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Replacement carpets, colour and supplier

Paul Lowther

Guys, I'm planning on changing my carpets early in the new year and could do with a bit of advice.

Currently the car has an all black interior and exterior. Of course I can simply buy another set of black carpets but fancy a change. I was considering dark red or dark blue. What would you do?

Also, who's the best UK supplier of carpet sets?

Thanks in anticipation of your support :?:

I know you said UK supplier Paul, but Cabrio.de are very well priced and do many colours. Thinking about them eventually for my 964 :)

BTW Ulverston is a lovely place!

Chris

Cheers Chris, I agree, I feel privileged to live in Ulverston good Porsche country on the doorstep to the lakes.
I hadn't thought about importing, do you have to add import duty to the price?
Regards Paul

Its been a little while since I looked on their website, but I think it breaks down postage and taxes in addition to the carpet price.

Chris

Southbound trimmers
Will either supply or supply and fit
Amazing stock of genuine trim materials going back over the last 30 years

Thanks for the replies guys. I know it's a personal choice but what's your thoughts on the colours? Other than black, what colour would go well with a black car and black leather? Cheers Paul :dont know:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back