Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

TUR 911R

chimp911 said:
Maybe you should advertise on Grindr :dont know:

Turgler n. Offensive Slang [variant of Turd-burgler] Used as a disparaging term for a homosexual man. See also uphill gardner, fudge packer, pillow biter

:bandit:

Do we really have to keep going back to room 20 :?:

Room 20 will haunt us all for a long time to come. I'm still unable to look at a shaggy donkey or leather-clad midget (or was that the other way round :?) without crying :sad:

chimp911 said:
Room 20 will haunt us all for a long time to come. I'm still unable to look at a shaggy donkey or leather-clad midget (or was that the other way round :?) without crying :sad:

:floor:

clarkycat said:
chimp911 said:
Turgler n. Offensive Slang [variant of Turd-burgler] Used as a disparaging term for a homosexual man. See also uphill gardner, fudge packer, pillow biter

Chimp,
Most of the time we have fun on here, but I have to take offence here (sadly). The way you describe Homosexual men here is extremely crude and very likely to offend all the Homosexual/Tiptronic owners on this forum.
:nooo:

I protect my PDK shifter with a silk glove...pink naturally :grin:

Chimp,
Most of the time we have fun on here, but I have to take offence here (sadly). The way you describe Homosexual men here is extremely crude and very likely to offend all the Homosexual/Tiptronic owners on this forum.
:nooo:[/quote]

Oy curlycat my gearbox is very heterosexual for your information.
Let's not forget whose knob is mentioned on here the most :?:

A Knob is not homosexual per se, it's entirely what you do with it.
:thumb:

"Purse" is spelt, well as I just did there, "per se" is not.

Chimp - I do hope you've got the 'smokers delete pack' on your car. Heaven knows how you might misinterpret the fag lighter :eek:

ragpicker said:
Ahem, there is nowt wrong with girltronic thanks!

I have it and I'm proud!

Mwah! :grin:

I admire your Pride, and have enjoyed many Pride marches and festivals.
:thumb:

Revel in your pride.
:worship:

They should be called perils - I hate the coconut ones :yuk:

At least you can easily identify the minstrels :food:

chimp911 said:
At least you can easily identify the minstrels :food:

No,
A common mistake. It is not a Minstrel because it has no hard shell. The only one that could pass itself off in the hope of not being found out is the Malteaser one, actually.
:hand:

Unless you can still get Poppits that is, but I ain't seen any for ages.

So we have:
Homosexuality,
Knobs,
Gay pride marches,
Chocolate.

Thread digression at it's very best.
:thumbs:

Or your perfect weekend?

And your auto spell check is at it again, they're spelt "Poppers" :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads