Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

NEW Inner Door Membranes. LHS only. 2 remaining on eBay.

michelin

A guy on eBay is selling 3, left hand/ near side only. I've just put a cheeky bid in of £30 for one and he has accepted. He originally wanted £70. Maybe try lower than me you never know!
He has two more left. They are new.
Part No.987 537 201 01.
I just thought I'd post up in case anybody else needed one. Dealer cost is approximately £140 each!
:thumb:
p.s. I have no connection to this person.

Good shout, cheers.

Might get one to keep as a spare.

The carpet at the bottom of my doors is constantly wet and I can never get my glass clean even after a thorough degrease etc.
All points to membranes and OPC can go and, well you know what, if they are going to charge me £609 a side!
Glad one of the chaps on here can get a bargain.
:thumb:

Does anybody know if the if the actual foam membrane which goes all around the panel itself is sticky and should come with a peel off tape on it or is it just a foam?
Cheers

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back