Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Macan finally debuts at LA (USA) motor show

Anybody else get the glossy sales pack through the post this morning?

Unfortunately, the wife's seen it and "quite likes the look of one of those" :roll:

Yup, I got the pack yesterday...and the follow up call today ''we're taking
deposits''....lol.

Does look nice, and i'm seriously pondering ordering one... 8)

Also got my pack this morning.....was expecting an invite to the launch party.....

~ Maxie :coat:

Roro said:
I got the pack too... From Reading.... Despite registering my interest with Hatfield... :?

Yeah...Hatfield got the tip off that you might be an ''awkward customer''
(like me) hence the reason why Reading are handling your future interest..

:wink: ....lol

nick w said:
Roro said:
I got the pack too... From Reading.... Despite registering my interest with Hatfield... :?

Yeah...Hatfield got the tip off that you might be an ''awkward customer''
(like me) hence the reason why Reading are handling your future interest..

:wink: ....lol

:)

... The mistake I seem to have made is buying my GT3 from Hatfield, after that they seemed to lose interest... I had to ask for invites to the 991 and 981 launches there, despite receiving invites from multiple other OPCs :roll:

the launch images offer interiors colours that are bright and actually look nice

except you only have a choice on the configurator of classic Porsche black or beige.....

:?: :dont know: :dont know: :dont know: :dont know: :?:

Attachments

• macani600_729.jpg
    macani600_729.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 10,264

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back