Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 993 ownership 'Mohitos' map

mohitos said:
102 entries on the map now so growing nicely.

I've asked the mods whether this could be made sticky. Awaiting their verdict !

Does that include Danno in Honolulu?

Hell yeah!

Awesome and thanks. Not sure about the new name for the map though :?: :oops:

I thought it had a certain cadence and alliteration.

Plus it is a bestowed honour, it's not like you gave yourself the moniker.

What you really need is your own bypass ( :? )

Done :thumb:

yaaaaay TJ :thumb:

Looking on Google maps, that's a building site :grin:

ETA actually, at the back of the building next door, there appears to be a white 911 targa?

Hell's teeth, they've knocked my apartment down and the car's underneath! :grin:

Cannot make out that white Targa OC, you must be working off GCHQ satellites. Otherwise I need to go to Spec savers.

Just had another look at the map. Was at a party in Storrington on Saturday and stayed at the Roundabout Hotel in WC. If I had realised there were two of you down there, I could have popped in for a coffee on Sunday morning.

That's very very close. :eek:

However I was standing on a Rugby field touchline most of the morning - you could have popped there for excellent bacon rolls (but atrocious coffee) :thumb:

Holy Cow - AIG you must own a Polar Targa? I've seen it growl past me several times over the years whilst I've been walking through the village.

Anyone for tennis?

One of the nearest cars to me is at Ely and it appears to be fluorescent green if the indicator is anything to go by. I can't wait to see it. In fact I might even quite like to buy it.

:)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back