Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sean Edwards RIP

RIP. Tragic. Reminds us of the fragility of life we take for granted.

So so sad.. A talented young man clearly destined for great things. Condolences to the family.

Can't believe it! A truely great talent and exceptionally nice guy. One of the best, taken way too early...

RIP Sean.

Terrible news, spoke to him about driver tuition a few times. A good guy and a real talent. Really sad to hear this!

Tragic news. RIP Sean. My condolences to his family, friends and team members, such a loss.

My best wishes for the recovery of the driver badly hurt in the tragic accident who is in a bad way.

The BRDC website still has his name on their homepage, in their 'gold star' roll of honour, alongside Lewis Hamilton. That's how highly rated he was.

http://www.brdc.co.uk/

On Sean's own website he talks about the one-to-one driver instruction he gave, he seemed to enjoy it.

Don't want to get too morbid but his FB page says a lot about the man - he loved life and loved motor racing.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/seanedwards.eu?fref=ts

RIP

Very, very sad. RIP.

Sad news indeed.

Presumably just an inoccuous track day tuition session, with tragic results.

It sounded more like a test session / driver coaching for a race team owned by the family of the driver. The car was a Cup car & one report I read said it hit the wall at 210kph, which sounds more like brake failure or something else mechanical going badly wrong.

Just catching up on this piece of really sad news. Such a tragic loss of someone so young and so talented. Condolences to his friends and family.

Truly shocking, and what tragic loss. We send our condolences to all his friends and most importantly his family at this dreadful time, RIP Sean
:nooo:

Truly awful news - RIP Sean.

This is horrible to hear. What must the family be feeling at this time. Condolances to them.

Sean would post some of his race video's on rennlist and you would always get a nice response if you asked a few questions. Such a shame and such a waste. What happened will no doubt come out in the fullness of time but from the condition of the car i woud struggle believe it was race saftey standard.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back