Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OPC Tonbridge '911-50' 911 SC Restoration

Porsche News

http://www.blueprint-dev.com/porsche/Restoration-gallery-tonbridge/index.html

main-image.jpg

I wonder if they will sell these on later in the year?

I saw this 2.7 ST RSR last week which had just been fully restored (it was truly immaculate) - believe it will be put up for sale with asking price of around £350k - and no doubt destined for some private collection and never driven :dont know:

There is money to be made in the right car, another one was sold for around €500k

Attachments

• photo_3_159.jpg
    photo_3_159.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 22,856
  • photo_2_710.jpg
    photo_2_710.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 22,856
  • photo_1_995.jpg
    photo_1_995.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 22,856
Saw it today, exterior seems 99% finished. They've done a great job.

Rumour had it that the owner of the franchise of which Tonbridge OPC is part has got first dibs on it to add to his already amazing collection.

I like the fact that it's been done in the same colour as the new 991 '911-50 edition' and that they're also doing the interior the same.

nicely done :thumb:

That really looks great! :thumbs:

Tonbridge wanted a 991 in the same colour to show along side it but Reading couldn't supply it in time. That would have made a good display :thumb:

Had a good chat with the Technician who has put 300 hours in to the restoration so far. He said the electrics need to be completed and the engine hasn't been fired up yet. He is looking forward to the test drive. He kindly allowed me to get a pic of him with car, unfortunately I didn't make a note of his name. He said that they wanted to show that OPCs can offer a good service on the classic stuff and there's no doubt that this is a good advert for Tonbridge

Attachments

• dscf4716_320x240_187.jpg
    dscf4716_320x240_187.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 22,412
apw2007 said:
I saw this 2.7 ST RSR last week which had just been fully restored (it was truly immaculate) - believe it will be put up for sale with asking price of around £350k - and no doubt destined for some private collection and never driven :dont know:

Parr: "Ooh quick, here comes Andrew. Get the car out. And think of a number..."

Hmm - Nice beard :grin:

Roadrunner996 said:
Tonbridge wanted a 991 in the same colour to show along side it but Reading couldn't supply it in time. That would have made a good display :thumb:

It does. Better late than never. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back