Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Advice on Targa top refurb

Juliano

Could anyone recommend a competent firm that could refurbish my Targa top please.

It's not that difficult to replace the outer cover so I've read. I'm going to do mine myself. Found a fairly cheap aftermarket cover which should do the trick.

Check out porsche design911.com. They sell the complete targa top refurb kit for £279 plus vat. Or you can buy just the top cover for £99 plus vat. I've watched their video showing how to do it and it looks very straightforward.

Otherwise as a benchmark, i was quoted £400+VAT at Barton Trimmers Luton last month to refurb my GF's 964 targa :bandit: i'm now thinking that i can have several attempts at DIY for that money!

HTH
Cheers
SB

I've heard of 1000+ from Canford Classics but I suspect that's a very very thorough rebuild as opposed to just replacing the outer layer and the headliner.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back