Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A white 991 cabriolet in Leicester today?

Tinker

Albert Park
Were you driving a white 991 cabriolet on the A6 into Leicester late this afternoon?

If so, you're the kind of tw@t who gives all Porsche owners a bad name.

Your driving was irresponsible, dangerous and, worst of all in a Porsche, just poor.

It was probably me.

But it was black, not white, and Coventry, not Leicester, and 996, not 991.

Plus, I was driving the 964 today.

sorry.

I know someone with a white 991 cab, lives in the Oadby area - was it the A6 from Market Harborough going into Leicester?

And yes, his driving is very poor!

RedJedi said:
I know someone with a white 991 cab, lives in the Oadby area - was it the A6 from Market Harborough going into Leicester?

Yep, he was cutting commuters up on the Great Glenn bypass and generally driving like a drunken teenager, but he went beyond Oadby, round the Racecourse roundabout and into Leicester itself.

He had a passenger, who looked quite frightened. And embarrassed, very probably, too.

Whatever, next time you see him, please tell him he's an ar$e.

Tinker said:
RedJedi said:

Yep, he was cutting commuters up on the Great Glenn bypass and generally driving like a drunken teenager, but he went beyond Oadby, round the Racecourse roundabout and into Leicester itself.

He had a passenger, who looked quite frightened. And embarrassed, very probably, too.

Whatever, next time you see him, please tell him he's an ar$e.

Real Shame, doesnt do any favours for anyone!

I live in glenfield but my 991 4s is a coupe, i've only seen 1 991 in leicester with a private plate in black.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back