Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

944 meets 968

968 is prettier but both arent exactly getting the pulses racing...

Given the colour schemes I'd say 944, but were they both the same schemes, I'd go 968. Never thought Guards Red suited the 968. Best in Blue or White IMHO.

I absolutely loved my 944's and over 20 years later I still think they look great.My ideal would be the lusty 968 engine and 6 speed box in the 944 body.

Wow, slow moving thread :D

944 for me, I've never liked the look of the front of the 968.

MC

I had a 968 CS.
Porsche Cameron (Perth) had a day out at Knockhill, Julian the racing driver had the thing sideways with me in the passenger seat at every bend, very controllable in it's day. I had it flat out on a long stretch of road and it was so so stable. I'd love my M/blue back.

So does anybody think the 944's are collectable?
I had 5 of the things,the last one nearly 20 years ago and I can't quite decide whether it would be worth buying one again.

I like the 944 best.

The 968 is nice, but I just see a car that looks like a late 928, I'd rather buy a late 928.
:)

968 for me, love the smoothed off looks and completed with a set of 17" 993 cup alloys.

~ Maxie :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back