Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

It went for £14k plus auction fees

Millomboy

Suzuka
Silverstone auctions at Carfest South. Watched this one sell for £14,000.00 plus auction fees and VAT

:?:

At first glance I thought the new owner had driven it straight to 'The Fairmile' last week.

Saw that too Millomboy. What did the nice viper(?) green early targa go for do you know?

Did you see the Porsche Club GB display? :nooo:

rottenbend said:
Saw that too Millomboy. What did the nice viper(?) green early targa go for do you know?

Did you see the Porsche Club GB display? :nooo:
I was talking to a mate over the back with an old V8 Vantage when the targa went. My Mrs said, £30K plus fees.
I did see the PC GB display and have some photos, I will post later. Bit of a poor show in terms of numbers. On Friday there was a mint 993 turbo s with 22,000 miles on the clock. The owner was taking it home though due to the weather forecast. Didn't get a photo, as SWMBO had the camera.

T8 said:
At first glance I thought the new owner had driven it straight to 'The Fairmile' last week.

Who's is the 964? Looks a lovely colour.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back