Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Excellent Musical Instrument Investment

Kimbo

For Sale.

Identical 1964/5 Fender Stratocaster.
Purchased for £20,000.
Quick cash sale at £13,000
COA.

PM me for details and pictures.

Rock solid investment.

Genuine reason for reluctant sale.

I thought you could get a good one for £2k :dont know:

Any Fender Stratocaster that's guaranteed to go up in value has an entry level of around £15,000.

£2k buys nothing. Nor does £12k.

There's a load on Gumtree at less than £2k. Which one's are guaranteed to go up in value :dont know:

Kimbo said:
Any Fender Stratocaster that's guaranteed to go up in value has an entry level of around £15,000.

£2k buys nothing. Nor does £12k.

I assume it didn't come with this guarantee back in 2009?

MC

Zingari said:
There's a load on Gumtree at less than £2k. Which one's are guaranteed to go up in value :dont know:

The guitars made before CBS took over Fender in 1965. Anything made after that has no investment potential.

No-one can ever give you a guarantee that something's going to go up in value. You just have to watch them for years, guage it and keep your fingers crossed.

This guitar has probably dropped a few thousand in value over the last year. It all comes back though. It always does.

It will be £20,000 again, maybe in 3-5 years.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back