Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OAKLEY SQUARE WIRE POLARIZED SUNGLASSES

Nattyboy

Nurburgring
Oakley square wire sunglasses in rare colour way - satin gold magnesium colour metal frames with sprung hinges. Brown POLARIZED lenses (superb for driving etc). The glasses are 4 years old, and there are some small marks on the lenses, but nothing obvious and they won't come up on a photo. They in no way detract from the viewing pleasure you will get from these! Come with original cleaning bag and a GENUINE used hard vault Oakley case. These cost me £148 new with the case.

£49

Sorry pic won't attach - please email me for photos

I sell a lot of Oakley......if you send these glasses off to them , they can replace the lenses. 8)

Luckily, I live in the same town as the Oakley distribution centre.

Popped along there with a pair of old bins with a nose piece that fell off and left 5 mins later with a brand new pair, no questions asked.

Perfect customer service :thumb:

After a very heavy afternoon session in Manchester I found myself sat cross-legged on the pavement eating a McChicken sandwich which somehow had a £20 note in it :? Trying to extract the mayo'd mystery I tipped forward and smacked my face on the pavement, busting an arm off my O's in the process :frustrated:

Less than a week later my O's returned with a brand new arm, free of charge 8)

Unfortunately the same can't be said of either my dignity nor reputation :oops:

I got 2 pairs of Oakleys for gratis when we blagged our way to a promo party in Hollywood with some mates.

Free drinks with Paris Hilton & co and on the way out they gave us bags with spanking new shades in bag :hand:

Mrs didn't like her present :wack: so I have 2 pairs with lovely white cases and will take £50 per pair. I know I got them for free but times are tough and all that.

Loving the oakley stories lol !

If its a story you want.....As I said, I sell Oakley.
Ten years ago I got married. I've always been a 't-shirt n jeans' kinda guy, so when the sales guy heard I was getting married in t-shirt n jeans, Oakley sent me an Oakley shirt and a leather belt for my jeans, to wear at my wedding!!!!

On another scale... My late friend Miles Carter, who was the painter for Ninemeister (I'm not a fan) was a big Oakley fan and he had everybody wearing the Oakley icon at his funeral :sad:
Me? I attended on my PK Ripper BMX as a tribute.

GT4 said:
Luckily, I live in the same town as the Oakley distribution centre.

Popped along there with a pair of old bins with a nose piece that fell off and left 5 mins later with a brand new pair, no questions asked.

Perfect customer service :thumb:

Long time since youve been there then as they left a few years ago. The friends and family vault is still going mind

Greeni - are you an official sales bod or someone who visits the F&F shop/gets discount at other shops? If your an official bod, are you able to get hold of Green Juliet lenses?

It was indeed a few years ago.

The retired CEO of Oakley UK still lives here though.

I just got a pair of heavy black framed (Michael Caine) 1970s Polaroids from he bay for £4.99 perfect in the 964 with black polo neck and leather jacket.

I was after the earlier pair with drilled alu sides but just can't find them :roll:

I had a pair of Romeo glasses in 2002 through till 2008 when they were stolen! Whenever I'm abroad I pop in a sunglasses shop to see if they may have OLD stock. A secondaries on eBay typically make £300 plus

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back