Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche announces ''50 years of 911"² Carrera option pack

Porsche News

Porsche has come up with yet another way of celebrating 50 years of the iconic 911 with its '50 years of 911"² option package.

The package, which can be added to 911 Carrera cars in the range – including the limited edition 50 years of 911 anniversary model [pictured here] – consists of the Sport Chrono package, heated front seats, Porsche Communication Management including GPS navigation, telephone module, and front and rear parking sensors.

Available to customers across Europe, but not in Switzerland or Russia, the additional equipment can be purchased for £4185, which represents a saving of up to 34 percent depending on the base vehicle.

Attachments

• 50_911_118.jpg
    50_911_118.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 2,256
:eh!:

Erm, remind me what is so special about that lot? (I am guessing you could haggle a better deal than £2k off an optioned-up 991 anyway)

Or is it that even the very first 911, all those fifty long years ago, had the option of front and rear parking sensors?

"Commemorative" my RS!

Not even Ford are that shameless in their attempts to shift metal.

:nooo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back