Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PORSCHE HEADPHONES

Nattyboy

Nurburgring
Brand new boxed studio pro headphones by audiology. Got a few sets of these in black, white or grey. Adjustable padded headband. Metal finish cups. Gel filled porsche badges to earcups. Spec on box;

40mm drivers, 105db sensitivity impedance 32 ohms frequency response 20-20,000 hz Chord length 1.5m Plug type 3.5mm (most devices including ipad, iphone, ipod etc).

I've kept a set for myself and they sound very good for the money. No problem refunding if you're not happy.

£25

Cheers
Nat

Attachments

• porsche_head_343.jpg
    porsche_head_343.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 98
  • porsche_head_197.jpg
    porsche_head_197.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 86
Why the ducati badge if they are Porsche headphones?

Hmm..I'm baffled ?! the image I'm looking at is the porsche version (I have ducati corse too hence what you're probably seeing !). I'll try and edit it and see what happens. As I'm seeing the correct image perhaps you'd be kind enough to let me know if my edit works ?

Natty - I'll have a set in black if you pm me PayPal details :thumb:

No worries mate ill pm you - could you see the pic ok ?

Nattyboy - I think Markiii might be referring to the text -

"Brand new boxed studio pro headphones by audiology. Got a few sets of these in black, white or grey. Adjustable padded headband. Metal finish cups. Gel filled ducati badges to earcups. Spec on box; "

JW1000M

It's been a llllooooong week lol! Thanks mate amended.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back