Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sports Exhaust

BigCat

Is a retrofit of the Sports Exhaust on a 991 worth it?

My 911 C2 PDK has the standard exhaust with chromed sports tailpipes. The car was new when I bought it in January but a showroom model with almost all of the specification I wanted so as I saved quite a lot off list price I bought it. At the time I was not even contemplating the Sports Exhaust but then found out it can be retrofitted.

I have been quoted £2366 by my local OPC which is discounted from £2809.

Opinions/comments welcome.

Whilst still an expensive option, that's quite a good discount you have received actually and very close to what you'd pay for a 997 PSE fitted at an OPC.

~ Maxie

991 Sports Exhaust

Can anyone tell me what the physical difference is if any, between the Sports Exhaust for the standard 991 and that for the 991S? I know that on the standard exhaust the 991 has a single pipe each side compared to the 991S which has two separate pipes each side which each have their own silencer. Just wondering if the PSE for the standard 991 provides for two separate exhaust pipes rather than a single into two as with the sports tail pipes like I have on my 991.

Since 997, PSE has exited as two independent pipes (per side): one is muffled, the other is bypassed (when open).

The inner pipes are the PSE exits.

2k very very well spent :thumb: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back