Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Pair of Pirelli PZero and jimmy choos

john889guns

Trainee
It's just cost me a fortune ive replaced the rear pair of tyres on the 911 and have had to buy the wife a pair of jimmy choo's :sad: which she tells me will last a lot longer than the tyres is this true :?:

Attachments

• porschepercent20911percent2082_767.jpg
    porschepercent20911percent2082_767.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 4,841
Somebody must know which will last the longest in your household or is it only me held to ransom come on tell me
John

:dont know:

As long as I buy her a bottle of wine, cook her a nice meal and don't make her passenger when I go on runs then my wife is easy to please :) Jimmy Choos, christ, I'd be over to Thailand for a few pairs of fakes :p

jimmy choo's

Igurisu said:
As long as I buy her a bottle of wine, cook her a nice meal and don't make her passenger when I go on runs then my wife is easy to please :) Jimmy Choos, christ, I'd be over to Thailand for a few pairs of fakes :p

yep jimmy choo shoes were about same prices as pair of tyres and how ive drove it over last 2 dry sunny days she is proberly right the shoes wil last longer :lol: :floor:

Took about another 2K off the tyres this last weekend took ut up past newcastle on a 4 hour runthe shoes are looking good still in box unworn !!!!! saw great 1970s orange 911 A1M about juntion 62 anybobys on here
john

jimmy choo's

jimmy choo's just had there first outing tyres had some serious wear in the few sunny days weve had shoes are looking in better condition than tyers
john

pic :lol: of her in the shoes methinks?

:floor:

'jimmy choo's just had there first outing tyres had some serious wear in the few sunny days weve had shoes are looking in better condition than tyers'

Class post ........beautiful targa.....
just tell her that these JC's are the best shoes you have ever seen on her and hope that she doesnt look for a Winter set .......

' :lol:

jimmy choo's

stucart said:
pic :lol: of her in the shoes methinks?
hi here you go tyres tuck another betting today but heres the shoes

Attachments

• julie_087_106.jpg
    julie_087_106.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 4,467
Ivve just ordered 2 p zero rosso for mine from Porsche newcastle for 220 each plus vat

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back