Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2009 Scirocco GT 2.0TDI £16500

grbspeedster

21k miles only, 18inch Interlagos alloys, sports seats .3 stage adjustable suspension .Auto wipers/lights, parking sensors.Dual zone aircon , cooled glovebox. 6CD with Ipod/MP3 integration, touch screen control. Voice control bluetooth, brushed alum trim,heated seats. Six speed manual Tax March 2012 , under full VW warranty untill June 2012. Superb economy (over 50mpg) cheap tax at 115/annum. Car is in immaculate condition
£16500. Ideal daily driver superb mpg with ability to turn heads
Stunning car but too many cars now we are both semi retired(wife says 4 cars too many!)

Attachments

• copy_of_dscn0231_201.jpg
    copy_of_dscn0231_201.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 151
another pic

Attachments

• copy_of_dscn0232_120.jpg
    copy_of_dscn0232_120.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 148
Yes as soon as we saw it alongside the other Scirocco's on the forecourt it made up our minds (made the others look boring) Looks fantastic in sunshine and changes to deeper colour at night. :mrgreen:

Viper green, the original launch colour for the model, i think similar to early 911 but with a silver added

Just a comment
car is colour in pics and description. It is not silver or blue or any other colour !
Make sure your partner is in agreement before coming for test drive
No more time wasters please

Well the 944 cab sold, winter just before xmas surprised me :eek: . So hunt is on for motorhome and the Scirocco is still to be sold. Would consider Toyota IQ in px as could be used for motorhome tender
Speedster not for sale!

Sold :D
Sorry dont know how to delete now, perhaps someone could do for me

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back