Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 GT3 and SportClassic

GT4

Nordschleife
These are the Aerokit Cup (GT3) and SportDesign (SportClassic) upgrade packages for the 991

Attachments

• ducktail_991_154.jpg
    ducktail_991_154.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 10,964
  • gt3_991_354.jpg
    gt3_991_354.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 10,964
Damn...I do like that...(a lot) !!! :grin:

I get this feeling I have seen this somewhere else before :?:

991%20GT4.jpg

Aero isn't on the configurator yet :?: oh well there goes another £5k!!

Es hà¤ngt davon ab, welche konfigurator verwenden sie :wink:

The front end of those examples just looks wrong to me. Too "Disney"

Those pics look good... But... Something is starting to bug me about the 991. Something doesn't quite look right, and I'm actually starting to wonder whether it's the wheels. I think they might be a bit too big and out if proportion to the rest of the car. Never thought I would ever say that about a car! The GT3 and Sport Classic look good, but seem a little toned down and don't look as radical as the 997 versions.

On the double spoiler option is it possible to have only the top wing without the duck tail and is it exstending and retractable? like on the turb. cheers Jon.

It has now transpired that the AeroKit Cup is NOT the same as the AeroKit "GT3" (unlike previous models).

This is a single plane bridge spoiler:

Image000051.jpg

AeroKit Cup is only avaible as a compound spoiler (ducktail + bridge).

cheers for that, I like the Aero kit GT3 with the single bridge plane spoiler, :thumb:

Any chance it will fit my 997 gen1 h0pe so :puh:

You can fit a 997 GT3-alike one, if you like?

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back