Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Headlight cracked and wing / bonnet dented

FXT

Trainee
Hi Guys,

Woke up this morning to find that some chav tried to steal one of my headlights. Headlight is cracked and every metal part around it is dented.

Anyone else victim to this needless vandalism?
Adding to the insult, it's my birthday today (as if turning 31 wasn't already difficult enough).

I took it to (VW) to get an estimate but it's not looking good.

Thanks for any help & advice

The scrotes specifically target Porsche headlights as they are easy to remove and they use them as lighting for their hydroponic cannabis farms.

Perhaps because yours is a 991, they haven't worked out how to easily remove them hence the damage.

I'm sorry to hear that, but am pleased that the damage is 'relatively' minor... I don't want to get started about all the little sh*ts that inhabit Blighty these days and the twisted legal-system's misdirected punishments! Britain needs to open its eyes and look at countries like Singapore!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back