Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Help with RAL number

scudd

Hello, I have just popped in to pick your brains if thats ok. Im in a bit of a pickle and hoping someone with a bit of expert paint colour knowledge can help. I am trying to find the RAL number of the Porsche Panamera Black as seen on the following image. Ive tried searching the usual places but so far I've not been successful.. Can anyone here help or point me in the right direction please?

panamera-porsche-blackporsche-panamera-black-edition-wallpaper-otomotif-car-t3klrzhj.jpg

Porsche do not currently (and have no plans to) offer matte (flat) finished paint.

So there is no RAL for that.

That is most likely a wrap.

"Not all manufacturers of high-performance cars are fans of flat colours. Porsche SE, the maker of the 911 sports car, doesn't offer dull finishes because of concerns about the paint's durability. 'The quality of matte finishes available does not yet satisfy the standards we have at Porsche," spokesman Hermann- Josef Stappen said, explaining that flat paints haven't been fully developed yet and can be damaged by car-wash brushes.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back