Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Crested wheels centres

Plumb

Spa-Francorchamps
My crested wheel centres are looking a bit worse for wear, sort of attacked by the winter weather and road salts.
The crest is a stick on badge, can these be bought to replace mine or do I have to buy some new centres ?

If they are anything like mine (concave, small enamel badge), I believe Porscheshop sell replacement badges. £12 each iirc. These stick onto your existing centre cap. Not sure whether they are OEM though.

I've had a couple of sets from eBay and have been happy tbh, lots of choice on there....

Dave

smigga said:
I've had a couple of sets from eBay and have been happy tbh, lots of choice on there....

Dave

+1

Don't get Chris started on the quality of wheel centres!!

Must give Chris a call as I want mine replacing and they will have to be colour coded.

Tinker said:
madalaa said:
Must give Chris a call as I want mine replacing and they will have to be colour coded.
Colour coded? To what?

The inners of my wheels are basalt black so the the crests need to be colour coded basalt black to match.

My present crests are cheap and nasty and Chris did say the paint might not adhere to them too well and as you might be able to see some of the paint has indeed started to come off, it's about seven o'clock on this pic.

002-1.jpg

madalaa said:
Tinker said:
madalaa said:
Colour coded? To what?

The inners of my wheels are basalt black so the the crests need to be colour coded basalt black to match.

My present crests are cheap and nasty and Chris did say the paint might not adhere to them too well and as you might be able to see some of the paint has indeed started to come off, it's about seven o'clock on this pic.

002-1.jpg

Very nice Mads, do you have a side on view?
I'd be interested to see the overall effect.
Cheers :thumb:

Thanks Paul.....and I thought the reflection of the "highway cone" really sets it off......I should have got Kim to do the pics.....;)

Did you manage to find some?

I am after a odd size - 48mm Hx55mm W

If anyone can help much appreciated!

madalaa said:
Hi there Paul....this not exactly side on but it's the best I have got.

001-1.jpg

I fancy getting some coloured centres to replace my monochrome. Can I just say that is a gorgeous 993.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back