Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 at Hatfield

:thumb:

I imagine the OPCs are desperate for customers at this time of year, especially given the current economic climate. We could see quite a few tasty bargains before the year is out...

PS Last time I was at Hatfield I asked Paddy to give me a call if an RS 4.0 came up on the network - I'm still waiting.... :?:

Chris W said:
Sorry but that 991, to me, looks like a life size version of a Matchbox Hot Wheels toy. Wheels all wrong and ducktail too obvious.

Now that 964....yes please!

Interesting many of the OPC's are selling/displaying older cars.

The 964 Turbo at Hatfield is a display item, owned by one of the Frankel's, I forget which one. Who ever it is his brother had a 993 Turbo with GT2 body kit on display there back in September, it was beautiful.

Ducktails look nice on white cars too. :thumb:

Tonbridge OPC 13/03/13

CaymanLaunch130313050.jpg

I think this one's on a Porsche 911 Carrera S. :wink:

chimp911 said:
:thumb:

I imagine the OPCs are desperate for customers at this time of year, especially given the current economic climate. We could see quite a few tasty bargains before the year is out...

PS Last time I was at Hatfield I asked Paddy to give me a call if an RS 4.0 came up on the network - I'm still waiting.... :?:

There's one at Classic Remise Dusseldorf , about €210k iirc.

Yes and that's why it's still sitting there after a cpl of months...
It's white also..

It's definitely a buyers market in Germany at the moment, so it's well worth putting in optimistic offers, they can only say no..

Mind you if the new ones, and the standard GT3 in particular, proves to be quicker than the RS4.0, then I imagine they'll lose their sheen pretty sharpish....

Yes, but next year.... :mrgreen:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b8n8tai
Back