Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 GT3 3.8litre 469bhp from £100,540 - Full press pack

I was thinking more as an alternative to holding both paddles to disengage the clutch? It wouldn't require any further mods to the box itself, just gives the driver a different control point, albeit clutch-by-wire rather than direct mechanical control...

...Erm but isn't that what the the new GT3 PDK has anyway :?

Pulling both paddles simultaneously on the new PDK disengages the clutch, so logically one could envisage a new pedal in the footwell (for arguments sake let's call it a clutch pedal), enabling the same functionality of pulling both paddles...

I meant/should have said "clutch pedal" in my earlier post..... That would just be crazy though! Having 3 pedals, a gear lever, AND flappys?! Complete overload... Be more like flying a chopper than driving a car!!?

:bandit:

Attachments

• where_is_the_bloody_horn_139.jpg
    where_is_the_bloody_horn_139.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 4,321
Exactly, the only thing Porsche didn't add to the new "Fat Elvis" GT3 - an extra steering wheel for the passenger :floor:

...Well it might be a ''fat Elvis''....but it has GT2 acceleration.. :wink:

That wasnt the Fat Elvis, tha was the man at the top of his game.

Well... That's kind of my point... :D

Fat Elvis was the 70's wasn't it? When he started getting big and bloated, but was still able to perform for a while... Then it was all downhill not long after this...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back