Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PHH 911X reg for sale £1,200 ono

rayfen said:
If nobody's interested, I'll just sell to an agent at the price they've already offered, and let them have the commission.

I've never understood why Reg' No. advertisers get such a hard time on here but after seeing a plate advertised for £1200 ono as an alternative to it being sold to an agent for £500 I'm starting to realise why.

I just hope that Mr PHH doesn't read this and now feels he paid too much.

Re: Porsche plate sale

spectraluk said:
rayfen said:
FYI the agent offered £500.

why was he trying to fleece us for £1200 then!! :bandit:

Postage?

:dont know:

GT4 said:
CP, you are one serious canute!

Thanks for that, I'll give you a pat on the head when I see you in person next time.

One of my pet hates is people who join this forum with the sole intention of trying to sell a ridiculous number plate - is it not time that people were stopped from making posts in the " for sale " section until they have made perhaps 50 posts ? Admin ???

Saying that , it's funny as hell watching you lot rip them to pieces !

cyruspower said:
GT4 said:
CP, you are one serious canute!

Thanks for that, I'll give you a pat on the head when I see you in person next time.

That was a joke on the reference to "I wouldn't expect to be messed about either, people are very serious here", and of course the "other" thread.

Should I will be be expecting you to part my hair in this patting process?

Sustanon400 said:
One of my pet hates is people who join this forum with the sole intention of trying to sell a ridiculous number plate - is it not time that people were stopped from making posts in the " for sale " section until they have made perhaps 50 posts ?

But then we couldn't rip them to bits.

It's got to be done.

They think we're all Nice But Dim.

Sustanon400 said:
One of my pet hates is people who join this forum with the sole intention of trying to sell a ridiculous number plate - is it not time that people were stopped from making posts in the " for sale " section until they have made perhaps 50 posts ? Admin ???
We do something similar on another forum I frequent: 60 days signed up and 50 posts before you're allowed to post in the for sale sections.

It's not perfect but it weeds out the chancers.

I don't think it has anything to do with how many posts you have made, the only difference is that regulars know the silly offers and abuse are coming. I don't think I have ever seen a sensible thread in this section of the forum, it's just like a second joke forum. I like it that way. :thumbs:

MC

MisterCorn said:
I don't think it has anything to do with how many posts you have made, the only difference is that regulars know the silly offers and abuse are coming. I don't think I have ever seen a sensible thread in this section of the forum, it's just like a second joke forum. I like it that way. :thumbs:

MC

Me too, I love it when I see a plate for sale on here. :clap:

Re: Porsche plate sale

rayfen said:
FYI the agent offered £500.

I honestly don't believe that any 'agent' offers to buy a number plate outright. Unless it's like RHM 1 for £1000 or something like that.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back