Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Ordered my first 991 C4S, need advice on the interior....

Chrisrido

Re: Ordered my first 991 C4S, need advice on the interior...

Ordered a brand new C4S yesterday in metallic black. I have gone for the bi-colour interior in black and platinum grey with guards red seat belts..... These were the only two options I was debating as they are a rather personal preference.... Any opinions out there, on my selection? see picture

I can change the spec as its factory order as I don't want my preferences to affect future value.

This is the spec:

Optional Equipment:
- Basalt Black Metallic
- Black/Platinum Grey Bi-Colour leather interior
- Top tinted windscreen
- ParkAssist front and rear
- Electric folding exterior mirrors
- Privacy glass (rear side windows and rear window)
- Sports exhaust system
- Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
- Sport Chrono Package Plus
- Power steering plus
- 20-inch Carrera Classic wheel
- Wheel centres
- Cruise control
- Sports seats plus, electrical 4 ways
- Guards Red seat belts
- Two-tone leather interior
- Porsche crest embossed on head restraints - Preparation for mobile phone
- BOSE® Surround Sound System
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM) including navigation module
- Porsche Vehicle Tracking System (VTS)[/quote]

Attachments

• porsche1_847.jpeg
    porsche1_847.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 3,215
The two-tone interior is a good choice, as are the seatbelts in G.R..

The rest of the spec is also lovely - you'll love the car!

Congrats!

The two-tone interior is a good choice, as are the seatbelts in G.R..

The rest of the spec is also lovely - you'll love the car!

Congrats!

If I was in your position and buying a new car I wouldn't think twice about the future value, I'd just buy what I wanted. You are more than likely going to take a large hit in depreciation over the first few years anyway, so why not have the car you want rather than the car the person you are selling it to wants.

It isn't as if you are going for wall-to-wall bright yellow or anything that will make the car unsaleable.

Unless of course you are offering a service whereby you buy the new car and take the hit in the first few years just so that somebody else can enjoy the spec of car they want, in which I'll have whatever Porsche are calling a dark blue with black leather and black seatbelts please :)

MC

I also have the Guards Red seatbelts in mine and also have instruments and chrono in Guards Red. I think they compliment each other very well, but some people may find it OTT. The car is also Guards Red, spot the pattern :)

Attachments

• img_1528_275_212.jpg
    img_1528_275_212.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 3,152
MisterCorn said:
If I was in your position and buying a new car I wouldn't think twice about the future value, I'd just buy what I wanted. You are more than likely going to take a large hit in depreciation over the first few years anyway, so why not have the car you want rather than the car the person you are selling it to wants

+1 :thumb:

Hi

I think the spec looks great. The two tone interior is a massive plus, as is the sports seats option. I am personally lukewarm on the red seat belts.

Enjoy!

Berni

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back