Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT3 gen 2 wanted

chips

Hello,

I posted on PH and saw someone mentioned 911uk forum as another source for my search.

I am looking to buy a straight 996 GT3 gen 2. Can either be comfort with bucket sport seats or club sport with climate/air con. My ideal colour is atlas grey / dark grey, but all other colours considered except silver or red (I have had too many silver cars and I just don't like red).
If you are selling up or know of someone who is selling up, please pm me via my profile with details of the car spec, service history (including any recent parts refresh like tyres/brakes/clutch/rads etc..or any upgraded parts.). Cash purchase I.e. no finance or PX required. I will travel to seek out the perfect car.

Many thanks
Tom

Good hunting Tom. Glad to know that you have finally accepted that there is more to Porsches than making people ill at the Nurburgring :thumb:

Disco said:
Good hunting Tom. Glad to know that you have finally accepted that there is more to Porsches than making people ill at the Nurburgring :thumb:

..Ah ha..you can't leave it at that !...tell the story...lol :wink:

Tom is a mate of mine who tagged along for the road trip to DN1 (though only for a couple of laps TF and a social trip rather than to do the TD. Some of you may remember the blue Exige). Unfortunately he is a somewhat better driver than passenger, hence after a couple of pax laps in my victim seat he was very ready to come back in and (erm) relax for a couple of hours or so... 8)

Although perhaps that says more about my driving than anything else :paperbag:

saw this in the wrong section on

http://www.yorkshireclassicporsche.co.uk/portfolio/2004-porsche-996-gt3

2004 Porsche 996 GT3 - £38,995

DSC02386-680x418.jpg

DSC02389-680x418.jpg

then lets hope the other fifty people looking for a 996 GT3 like red...

Senoj said:
then lets hope the other fifty people looking for a 996 GT3 like red...
:thumb:

All in all, great value ! :wink:

The red one looks a clean example, but I can't live with a red car!

I have been checking up one particular car this week, but I was beaten to it (sold yesterday) by another forum member :-(

Search continues........

Hmm, Guards is a fantastic colour for a GT car. In the flesh, superb, bright and bold and just what a Porsche should be.

My first GT3 was white and I was anxious about a white car, didn't really do it for me at first. But after getting into the marque a bit your tastes change and you realise that the bold colours are what show the cars off the best in my humble opinion. People see it, they look but they should look! It's a Gt3!

This car looks super clean, strong money but....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back